Hull Karting is an initiative instigated and managed by Hull City Council. These terms and conditions are governed by Hull City Council.
Hull City Council is VAT registered: 168 5243 45
To maintain a secure site, network traffic is monitored. This is to detect or investigate unauthorised uses such as attempts to upload or change information, or attacks on services, or other attacks intended to cause damage. An example of this is when you send us an email (whether you use an online form or otherwise), it could be intercepted and checked by us, or on our behalf, before it reaches the intended recipient in the council.
Please note that while we always aim to protect your information, if you submit information to us by email or via an online form, it cannot be made totally secure.
The council makes every effort to ensure that information on this website is accurate and current. However, the council cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by any error or inaccuracy in any of the material on this website.
Link policy and content usage
Link to other organisations
The council will consider linking to organisations that offer a service that we agree complements a council service and is of benefit to the public. However we will not link to organisations that are for profit.
Linking to information, products and services on third party websites does not imply the council’s endorsement or approval of that information, product or service.
Links to our website
You may place a link to this website as long as you comply with the conditions below –
- you must not replicate (duplicate, copy or reproduce) content from the Hull Karting website, except where written permission has first been obtained from the council
- you must not create a frame or border environment around any Hull Karting content
- you must not deep link to any Hull Karting website content in such a way that by doing so you pass it off as you own website content
- you must not imply that Hull City Council or Hull Karting are endorsing your website, or your products and services
- you must not present false information about Hull City Council and Hull Karting
- you must not use Hull City Council’s logo without prior consent of the council
- you must ensure that your website does not include content that could be construed as distasteful, controversial or offensive
- you must ensure that your website does not infringe any intellectual property or other right of any third parties
The council reserves the right to request that any link in breach of these guidelines is removed and to take whatever action deemed necessary
The council makes every effort to check and test the material on its website. However, it is advisable to run an anti-virus program on any material you download. The council cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or to your computer system, which may occur as a result of using material from this website.
Unless otherwise stated, the design and layout of this website, and all the materials published on this website including text, graphics and other material on the website is copyright of Kingston upon Hull City Council. The council permits you to view and download material on this website for your personal, non commercial use.
Whenever possible the council obtains (either directly or via third parties) the express permission for images of people to be used on its website. However this is not always possible for group photographs. If you appear in any such photograph and wish it to be removed, please contact the council.
The council’s Armorial Bearings (the Three Crowns) is protected by the Kingston upon Hull Act 1984. You would need the council’s prior written permission to use these and the names “Kingston upon Hull City Council” and “Hull City Council”. Requests to use the names or armorial bearings should be made to –
The Head of Legal and Democratic Services
Alfred Gelder Street
The terms, conditions and privacy statement also apply to third party applications on this website.
If you –
- have any questions about this privacy statement
- want to request use of any material protected by copyright
- would like to link to pages on our site
- think any of the information on our website is wrong, or inaccurate
Please contact –
Hull City Council
Tel: 01482 308 740
If you have queries or concerns regarding –
- the information we hold
- how we comply with the Data Protection Act
- how we comply with the Freedom of Information Act
Please contact –
The Information Governance team
Hull City Council
City Treasury Building
Tel: 01482 300 300